I would recommend using blogger and tumblr as they are very easy to use!
• http://www.artsawardvoice.com/ (for the young people, they could share their work via this official site, also has some great articles and tips)
• http://sixrevisions.com/tools/top-free-online-blogging/ (great article if you want to know more about the different blogging sites)
• http://thespace.org/ (The Arts free and on demand)
• http://www.blurb.co.uk/ (Could make a book of the Arts Award journey)
• http://www.makeitshareit.com/ (fun tool to draw and animate online)
• http://www.makebeliefscomix.com/Comix/ (create a comic strip online)
• http://www.rhymezone.com/ (support with rhymes)
• http://www.rhymer.com/ (support with rhymes)
Copyright is very important, so search these sites for free legal music to use in your projects, if your young people are not creating their own.
• https://vimeo.com/musicstore (search under creative commons licence)